Romance author Sun Chara is back with a sizzling
Tug-a-war between the sexes! ❤️❤️❤️
Infamous Italian neurosurgeon, Peter Medeci, has a score to settle with his estranged wife: her reckless bid for independence has nearly destroyed his medical career.
Ellie, desperate to reassert herself as more than his bedroom playmate, flees the ‘fairytale’ for a gig in a Hollywood club until Peter comes looking for her. For her freedom, Ellie must spend the next three weeks being the ‘good doctor’s wife’ in public…and his mistres s in private!
You can buy the book here:
Amazon worldwide & all e-retailers
And here’s something more about the lead characters.
Top Five Things about Peter / Top Five Things about Ellie
1. He’s a hot & sexy Italian so in love with Ellie, but he doesn’t realize it until it’s almost too late, and he might lose her.
2. He’s an alpha male and driven to succeed, possibly even at the cost of his marriage to Ellie because of his poverty stricken past. He never wants to do poor again, not even for Ellie.
3. He is tough and ruthless but he has a soft spot in his heart for Ellie, and his pet dog, King.
4. He built his wealth not so much for himself, but to take care of his family and others in need. So when Ellie spurns his riches, he’s thrown for a spin, until he realizes all she wants is him.
5. Peter is honorable, has integrity and champions the less fortunate…but as admirable as that is, he almost missed Ellie’s desire for fulfillment outside the bedroom…she wants to be more to him than a bedroom playmate.
1. Ellie is beautiful, sassy but a bit naïve in the ways of the world…and her reckless bid for independence could ultimately destroy Peter, her one true love.
2. After five years of living as the ‘good doctor’s wife’ to help Peter reach the pinnacle of his medical career, Ellie feels lost and is a shell of herself. In a gutsy but rash move to ‘find herself’, to rattle Peter, and perhaps save their marriage, she flees the ‘castle’.
3. Ellie has selflessly suspended her life first for her parents, then for Peter…but then she rebels and ditches the ‘fairytale’ for a Hollywood nightclub gig to follow her dream of becoming a singer. Little realizing that by glamorizing poor and working for tips, she’s entrapped herself in a life that could be not only Peters downfall, but hers as well. There are those, unbeknown to Ellie that would bring the renegade doc down for political gain, and they’d use any means at their disposal…including Ellie, especially Ellie.
4. Ellie is afraid of dogs because she was bitten by one when she was a child…that Peter now has a pet German Shepherd does not help him with his overtures to save their marriage.
5. Ellie is smart to realize that Peter is indeed her Prince Charming, and it is the very thing she’d been fighting him for that ultimately saves more than their marriage.
About the author
Sun Chara, a multi-published, JABBIC winner for Manhattan Millionaire’s Cinderella , writes sexy, hip ‘n fun contemporary romance, high adventure historical romance, and any genre that knocks at her imagination. Globetrotting for lore while keeping tabs on Hollywood leads, she loves the challenge of creating stories for book and screen. Designer Frappuccinos with whipping cream/sprinkles on top make everyday a celebration! Find out more at: https://facebook.com/suncharaauthorpage or https://www.twitter.com/sunchara3